Sorry to have missed the call. I'm interested in this project as well if could be considered in scope to develop a spectrum of options for checking integrity. I think the 'how often check' is one aspect but I'm more interested in the 'check what' and 'how check'. I could imagine a spectrum of practices based on the context and content, e.g. cheap check practices where it's a redundant practice, more expensive check practices where it matters.

Andrea