See below for our agenda and call information. Looking forward to checking in with everybody. Best, Trevor

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA infrastructure working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Cariani
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 8:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] Infrastructure next meeting

Hi everyone,

Thank for you responses for our next meeting.  It was an even tie for preferences so we'll go with the simplest.

Our next call/meeting will be as already scheduled for Aug 27 at 2:00 PM EST.  Call in info:
Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

We'll pick up the agenda Trevor sent out for the July call with some additions if we have time:

We do not have a guest speaker for this call, so the plan will be to check in on a few ongoing projects check in on how things are going.

Tentative Agenda
- Check in on the National Agenda for Digital Stewardship http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/nationalagenda/
- Update on status of the Storage Survey
- Update on ongoing work on the Levels of Digital Preservation http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/activities/levels.html

A couple of potential agenda items to add, if we have time:
- talk about pulling together the various open source presentations we've had into what? A list? A blog?  A review?
- talk about a fixity check chart similar to the levels of preservation chart - anyone interested?

Thanks.
Karen

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: