(Forwarded by request)

I am pleased to announce the following webinar on October 16th:  "Overview of NDSA's 2014 National Agenda for Digital Stewardship."

Our speakers will be Dr. Micah Altman, Director of Research and Head/Scientist, Program on Information Science for the MIT Libraries; Blane Dessy, executive director of the Federal Library and Information Center Committee (FLICC) and the Federal Library and Information Network
(FEDLINK) at the Library of Congress; and Meg Phillips, External Affairs
Liaison for the National Archives and Records Administration.   This
distinguished panel will review the "2014 National Agenda for Digital Stewardship," recently published by the National Digital Stewardship Alliance.  This is a concise survey and agenda for high priority areas of digital stewardship, and reflects the wide consultation and breadth of programming envisioned by NDSA.

As always, this session is free, and will be recorded for later playback.

WEBINAR:           Overview of NDSA's 2014 National Agenda for Digital
Stewardship
DATE:                    Wednesday, October 16, 2013  |  1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
EDT
REGISTER:           https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/389556282

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

Please share this information with interested colleagues, and let me know if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties when registering.

--jeb

John Burger, Executive Director
   ASERL
   Box 90182  /  411 Chapel Drive