Thanks to Christie for taking our minutes on Wednesday, and for Margie for being our first member presenter!

Minutes on the wiki:
http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Content_WG_August_28,_2013_Meeting_Minutes

A few things we're looking for CWG members to help with:
1) A few volunteers are needed to help with the Content Awards idea - if anyone is interested please send me note. Basically we'll need to shape the idea a bit more, and come up with what our awards might be, and figure out a timeline for promoting them, etc.
2) Bradley will be posting here more about the "Curatorial levels" idea he talked about on the call, and is looking for a few folks to help with that idea as well. Keep an eye out for more and contact him if you are interested in working on that project.
3) More member presentations, please! It was great to hear from Margie about LIPA's activities and we'd love to hear more about what YOU are doing. Learn more here: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Member_Presentations

Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke