Kari & Rosalyn,
We are grateful for your interest in our research. I hope you don't mind,
but I will be sharing my responses to your questions on the web4lib list.
Several others have been asking similar questions off-list or on other
lists so I think there is value in sharing these answers with everybody.

You asked why we did not include specific project management techniques
(waterfall, agile, etc). We wanted the survey to assume little formal
knowledge of project management techniques so we used the most general
terms we could. Respondents can get more specific by selecting "other" and
filling in a short answer.

You also asked if we are interested in individual's use of project
management software or institutional use. We're focused on what tools
institutions or groups use, not so much individual librarians.

We will not be able to distinguish between libraries/institutions of the
respondents. To balance that we will be including case studies from our own
institutions in our conference presentation.

We are still gathering data so I don't have any results to share yet. We
will share our results with all the lists to which we sent the survey. It
will have to be after the Internet Librarian Conference, so look for the
results in November.

We included a bunch of software programs in the survey, but it is by no
means an exhaustive list. If your library tested another program (including
the many open-source/GPL products) please select the "other" category and
specify the name of the product.

Best regards,
Andrew