RDF is not the be all end all for representing information, so I don't know
if there is a point to defining a validation schema which can also be
represented in RDF since requirements vary from model to model, project to
project.  If you were creating RDF/XML, you could enforce complex
validation through schematron.  XForms 2.0 will support JSON and other
non-XML data models, so you could enforce complex validation through XForms
bindings since XPath 3 will support parsing JSON, thus JSON-LD.

Our project consists of (at the moment) tens of thousands of concepts
defined at URIs and represented by XHTML+RDFa fragments.  These bits of
XHTML are edited in XForms, so the validation is pretty tight.  The
XHTML+RDFa is transformed into RDF proper upon file save and posted into
our endpoint with the SPARQL/Update mechanism.

But my broader point is: RDF (typically) is a derivative resource of a more
detailed data model.  In the case where the RDF is derivative of a
canonical resource/document, validation can be applied more consistently
during the editing process of the canonical resource.

Ethan