With special thanks to Ross Singer for his management of the diebold-o-tron
and to Adam Constabaris for his patches, the Code4Lib 2014 Keynote Speakers
Committee is happy to open this year's invited speaker election.

All nominees have been contacted and the ten nominees included in this
election are all potentially available to speak. The top two available vote
recipients will be keynote speakers this year. Voting will end on Friday,
October 4th, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM PDT.

When rating nominees, please consider whether they are likely to be an
excellent contributor in each the following areas:

1) Appropriateness. Is this speaker likely to convey information that is
useful to many members of our community?
2) Uniqueness. Is this speaker likely to cover themes that may not commonly
appear in the rest of the program?
3) Contribution to diversity. Will this person bring something rare,
notable, or unique to our community, through unusual experience or
background?

http://vote.code4lib.org/election/27

If you have any issues with your account, please contact Ryan Wick at

Thanks,
Code4Lib 2014 Keynote Speakers Committee