The Library Tech Casts is actively seeking guests for next weeks show, we
will be discussing whether  or not Internet Censorship are the new banned
books, it will be an informal disscussion. The podcast occurs though
Google+ Hangouts at 6:30 PM ET on Friday.
 If you are interested please let us know by emailing us:
We Would also like to know your opinions! Please send them to

We also invite you to watch live on Friday at 6:30 PM ET, the live stream
is at: http://LibraryTechCast.com/live/.
If you can't make it to the live stream we have audio and video versions on
iTunes, YouTube, and on our Website, http://LibraryTechCast.com!

Thanks!
*Riley Childs*
*Library Tech Cast*