Apologies for cross-posting.

Code4Lib Edmonton will be meeting this Thursday, October 3rd, at 6pm at the
Empress Ale House, 9912 82 (Whyte) Avenue. In addition to chatting about
library technology related things, we'll start organizing a lightning talk
even to be held in November. More details will follow Thursday's meetup.

Code4Lib is open to anyone interested in library technology, discovery,
metadata, programming, etc. If any of these things sound interesting to
you, feel free to show up. If you have any questions about Code4Lib
Edmonton, please let me know. Code4Lib Edmonton is also on Twitter
@code4libYEG.

Thanks,
Sam.

--