FYI - this also means that there's a very good chance that the MARC
standards site [1] and the Source Codes site [2] will be down as well. I
don't know if there are any mirror sites out there for these pages.

[1] http://www.loc.gov/marc/
[2] http://www.loc.gov/standards/sourcelist/index.html

Thanks,
Becky, about to be (forcefully) departed with her standards documentation