Ethan, if you are interested in "dialoguing" about this topic, I suspect
this isn't the forum for it. I don't think that W3C has yet set up a
public list on rdf validation (the meeting participants need to form an
actual W3C group for that to happen, and I hope that won't take too
long), but there should be one soon. It's really rather useless to keep
telling *me* this, since I'm not arguing for any particular technology,
just reporting what I've learned in the last few weeks about what others
are doing.

That is, if you are interested in having an exchange of ideas about this
topic rather than repeatedly trying to convince me that what I'm saying
is wrong. It's like you're trying to convince me that I really did not
hear what I did. But I did hear it. Maybe all of those people are wrong;
maybe you could explain to them that they are wrong. But if you care
about this, then you need to be talking to them.

kc