I'm thinking about training needs around linked data -- yes, that
includes basic concepts, but at the moment I'm wondering what specific
technologies or tasks people would like to learn about? Some obvious
examples are: how to do SPARQL queries; how to use triples in databases;
maybe how to use Protege (free software) [1] to create an ontology.
Those are just a quick shot across the bow, and from my basically
non-techie point of view. Please add your own.

If you can't say it in terms of technology, it would be as good (if not
maybe better) to say it in terms of what you'd like to be able to do (do
searches, create data... )

This is very unscientific, but I think it's a worthwhile conversation to
have, and maybe can help get some ideas for training.

kc
[1] http://protege.stanford.edu/

--
Karen Coyle