The National Agricultural Library (NAL) is looking for a senior Drupal/PHP
developer to lead the Applications Branch Web Team. We have a large multi-site
Drupal installation and are expanding Drupal usage to front various repository
and portal applications using modules like Islandora, Tripal, DKAN, GeoServer,
OpenLayers, and others.

NAL is the world's largest agriculture-related research library, located in
Beltsville Maryland outside Washington DC. We offer a flexible work schedule
with some teleworking, free parking, and exciting opportunities managing and
disseminating agricultural research information. Experienced and technically-
strong developers who enjoy the challenge of problem-solving and building and
leading a talented team while still staying "hands-on" in the code are
encouraged to apply.

Applications must be submitted online by Monday October 7. Details and
instructions are on the USAJOBS site:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/351439600

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/10095/