Hi,

This doesn't help Bobbi any, but along the same lines, I've got a room at
a B&B about ten minutes' walk from the Masonic Temple. Happy to have a
male non-smoker share the room, if anyone's interested. (It's $99 a night,
so half of that isn't too bad)

the room: http://bit.ly/Access2013Room
the place: http://bit.ly/therosesnl

Take care,