From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Little, James Clarence IV
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Ruby zoom for z39.50

Hey all,

I'm wondering if there are any libraries out there using ruby zoom for z39.50 access. It looks like the last version of the gem was released in 2007, and I haven't been able to get it to work with recent versions of Ruby.

I'm trying to get it to build on Ruby 1.9.3. Has anybody else had any success?

Thanks,

James Little
University of Miami -- Otto G. Richter Library