NDSA Standards and Practices Working Group:

The Digital Preservation Staffing Survey is essentially done!  If any of
you would like to check it out before it's in more formal report form and
published on the NDSA web site, you can find the near-final version at this
link.

*http://**bit.ly/17tps4k* <http://bit.ly/17tps4k>

We're very excited to be wrapping up this project.  We may still write
shorter articles for publication in other places, but no concrete plans for
that are in place yet.  We also believe it will be valuable to conduct the
survey again in the future to see if any changes are occurring.

Meg