Greetings NDSA members...

The next NDSA Outreach Working Group call on Monday Oct. 14 at 3:00 p.m. EASTERN will feature a presentation from Jason Griffey.

Jason is the Head of Library Information Technology at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and is involved in a number of creative endeavors that help communicate the value of librarianship, including the development of LibraryBox (http://librarybox.us/), a portable prividate digital distribution tool, and Library Boing Boing (http://boingboing.net/2011/12/15/announcing-library-boing-b.html).

Jason will talk about some of his work and help us think about creative ways we can talk about (and do) our work.

Details to come.

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
(202) 707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation
@ndiipp