Matt,

Does the software you use generate cover pages that you can edit? Or can
you add the note to the metadata page associated with the document?

Jim

*Jim DelRosso, MPA, MSLIS
Digital Projects Coordinator*
*Hospitality, Labor, and Management Library*
Catherwood Library
ILR School
Cornell University
239D Ives Hall