Hello.

Thanks to the USA's federal government shutdown, the ERIC (Educational
Resources Information Center) database is unavailable. Since I had a copy
of the ERIC data on hand, and have been working on a new discovery layer, I
thought it might be a good idea to make a copy available in case anyone
needed it during the outage and didn't have access to the EBSCOHost copy.
You can find the mirror (of bibliographic data only) at
http://eric.biblionarrator.com/

Biblionarrator is quite new, so if anyone has any feedback on the system, I
would be most interested in hearing it. The code is available at
https://github.com/biblionarrator/biblionarrator should you want to take a
look.

As of yet the ERIC templates are at best rudimentary, but I think the
essentials are there. If it looks like the shutdown is going to be
prolonged and I'm seeing usage I'll try to add in hooks for link resolvers,
etc. I figure anything is probably an improvement over the eric.ed.gov's
current 503. If anyone has any changes they'd like to see to the templates
(or any other part of the system), I would, of course, be happy to
integrate pull requests.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC