Islandora is pleased to announce our first Eastern US Islandora Camp,
taking place November 18 - 20th at the Columbia University Library in New
York City. Registration and details here: *http://islandora.ca/camps/ny2013*

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help
institutions and organizations and their audiences collaboratively manage,
and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Islandora was
originally developed by the University of Prince Edward Island's Robertson
Library, but is now implemented and contributed to by an ever-growing
international community.

We are giving away a free registration for Camp as part of a logo design
contest for the Islandora Camp t-shirt. Details:
http://islandora.ca/content/islandora-camp-ny-t-shirt-contest

There is also an open Call for Proposals, so if you are planning to attend,
please consider giving a presentation on your own work with Islandora:
http://islandora.ca/content/icampny-2013-call-presentations

Thanks, and we hope to see you in New York!
The Islandora Team
--
http://islandora.ca