John,

We are still working on pricing, as we are negotiating with the hotel for
food and beverage and are still working on an A/V RFP. And we are still
actively working on sponsorship for the conference. The conference normally
runs less than $200 registration. Based on our current budget estimates,
the same will be true this year, although like I said, we don't have A/V
quotes yet, so we can't promise anything yet.

Currently, we anticipate that registration will open mid-January. It is on
our calendar to announce a firm registration date by the beginning of
December; we'll do it earlier if we can get the registration amount nailed
down earlier.

If you are interested in asking more about the conference, you can always
utilize this list, or you can join the open 'code4libcon' google group and
ask there.

Also: note to all that the CFP for the conference will be going out VERY
SOON. So it's not too early to start thinking about what kind of proposal
you might want to put in. :) And a gentle reminder to those who have not
presented at Code4Lib before - it's ok to submit a proposal for work you
haven't finished yet. It'll be a great motivator for you to get it done in
the upcoming months!

-emily