I work at a Minuteman Library and I have been in touch with Mr. Saklad
offlist.

"Accounts" are not being deleted by the careless or disgruntled. We do have
an annual process for deleting inactive accounts based on long-established
criteria.
What Mr Saklad is observing is the effects of the deletion of bibliographic
records in our system.

He asserts that a list of titles which he created before the deletion of
these bib records "should" remain accessible to him after record deletion.
 I myself am no database professional or policy setter, so I am not
qualified to speak to the actual or ideal merit of his assertion, but I am
assured by my technical staff that the titles and other associated meta are
no longer accessible based on the deleted bib record number.

Based on our previous interactions with Mr. Saklad we have elected not to
bring his comments forward to Innovative Interfaces, nor to make changes to
our policies or processes.

Matt Amory

Matt Amory
(917) 771-4157