I have a background job that wakes up every night and screen scrapes my
reading history and lists into a local database, and updates cached
availability information -- so I don't have to worry about the problem that
Don mentions.

However, this is not a solution that scales to Minuteman's 600K+
subscribers.

Graeme Williams
Waltham, MA