Hi Jason,

We haven't planned to write our own APIs for Sierra at this point (we're
still working on getting Sierra to work in the first place), but Grinnell
would be interested in seeing how the process goes for you in terms of
local API building.

As for the Sierra APIs - III just hired a new API project manager (the one
that attended #c4l13 has since left the company) so I'm not sure what's all
going on. They are still saying that patron facing APIs will be out by
winter, though I'd wish the staff facing APIs would get some love too...

Thanks,
Becky

Becky Yoose
Discovery and Integrated Systems Librarian
Grinnell College