On Oct 1, 2013, at 9:52 AM, Nick Ruest wrote:

> Welp. XSDs are redirecting. See[1].
>
> -nruest
>
> [1] http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3/mods-3-4.xsd

(*@#!@#%

I tried telling people around here to use HTTP 503 ... but GSA sent out
advice to use 302s ...

If there are any people who are still in the process of their 'orderly
shutdown' ... please send HTTP 503 (Service Unavailable) for requests,
so that search engines don't completely screw things up while we're
shut down, or ignorant systems try to process the error page as if it
were real content.

-Joe

Apache : http://stackoverflow.com/q/622466/143791
ISS : http://serverfault.com/q/483145/14119