Hi all,

We're looking to put together a large policy document, and would like to be able to solicit feedback on the text from librarians and staff across two dozen institutions.

We could just do that via email, of course.  But I thought it might be better to have something web-based.  A wiki is not the best solution here, as I don't want those providing feedback to be able to change the text itself, but rather just leave comments.

My fall back plan is to just use Wordpress, breaking the document up into various pages or posts, which people can then comment on.  But it seems to me there must be a better solutions here -- maybe one where people can leave comments in line with the text?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

--Dave

David Walker
Director, Systemwide Digital Library Services
California State University
562-355-4845