From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McCanna, Terran
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 11:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Tool for feedback on document

I've used http://a.nnotate.com/ for this several times. You can leave comments in line with the text, respond to other comments, display/print the comments in different ways, and one of my favorite things is that the people you send the link to don't have to create an account.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150