I have been developing a training course for students assistants with
Google's course builder https://code.google.com/p/course-builder/ which
would allow all of the different options you stated.  The course builder is
pretty easy to work with and it also allows for embedded video and other
resources, I think eventually it will be rolled into the new MOOC.org
venture.