Very cool tool, thank you!

Putting my devil's advocate hat on, it doesn't parse foreign documents well
(I got it to break!).  I also got inconsistent results feeding it PDF files
with tables embedded (but haven't been able to figure out what it is about
them it doesn't like).

Just from a curiosity standpoint, what encoding is being utilized?  I know
nothing about Perl.  It seemed to have no problem parsing a dash (-) if it
was up against another character (2007-2012), but barfs when it's by itself
(2007 � 2012). I'm only referring to 'extracted text' mode.

If it helps, I can send along *most* of my test PDF files used.

Thank you!
.m