Hi Mark,

I suspect the tool wil only be able to handle select languages, and very
doubtful you could develop a tool to handle non-LCG text.

For a fully internationalised tool, you would have fo ignore all text
layers in a PDF and run all PDFs through OCR to generate text.

Then you'd need to apply very sophisticated word boundary identification
routines.

A.