Hello,

We currently have Google Analytics on our main library pages and digital collections pages on the same domain. Now that CONTENTdm has a GA "easy button" we are going to add Analytics to it as well, and while we're at it probably LibGuides and non-authenticated ILLiad pages (I mainly want to see how big a percentage of mobile hits ILLiad gets) as well. I was hoping to hear from the list whether you have all "service points" in one GA account or a separate account for each one, and why.

Thanks,

Joel Marchesoni
Tech Support Analyst
Hunter Library, Western Carolina University
http://library.wcu.edu/
828-227-2860
~Please consider the environment before printing this email~