Following Mark's lead, we have organized the first meeting of Computer
Anonymous in Seattle as well.  Our first meeting will be on Thursday,
October 24th at 6pm (Pacific) at Outlander in Fremont.  More details here:

http://computeranonymous.org/us_seattle.html#meetings

Links to register via your social network of choice (GitHub, Google+,
Facebook) are included.

-Mike, on behalf of Anjanette Young and Erin O'Meara