Karen, Micah et al -  I have a rather focused need but I'll throw it
out....One thing that I'd like to at some point discuss is how the
fixity check information, if generated and reported by storage layer
(and trusted -i.e. using N-Once or similar) is best exposed out/up to
the front-end application or user of said storage.

PREMIS data dictionary/XML format could be used, but frankly I'm not
hearing people outside of libraries being aware of PREMIS. Which is
frustrating.

Aside from this, the topics shared in this thread are great. I'm in!

Gail

Gail Truman
Truman Technologies, LLC

Protecting the world's digital heritage for future generations
www.trumantechnologies.com
facebook/TrumanTechnologies

510 502 6497