From: The NDSA Content working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hartman, Cathy
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 11:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-CONTENT] Checking In - Testing the List

Hello Content WG Members,
I am sending this out to see if the mailing list is working.  Abbie is not allowed to work, so I thought it might be good to see if we can even communicate with the group.

Nicholas, I understand that you may be working on the survey about web archiving, still.  Let me know if you need any help.

I do hope all of our LC colleagues are okay and having a little fun in this forced time away from work.

Cathy

Cathy N. Hartman
Associate Dean of Libraries
University of North Texas
940-565-3269
[cid:C89518DF-1215-4909-84DF-2665AE89A610]

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-CONTENT&A=1