Forwarding along - maybe something members in our news content team want to discuss?
Abbie

From: Paranick, Amber
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 12:36 PM
To: Grotke, Abigail
Subject: FW: [newslib] Call for papers on digital archiving of news

I thought this might be of interest!

From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nora Paul
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 12:08 PM
To: The NewsLib mailing list

Hi everyone,

Kathleen Hansen and I are going to be the editors of an issue of Newspaper Research Journal on "capturing and preserving the first draft of history in the digital environment" and we thought you would be a great group to which to send the call for papers.  I've attached the call.

We are also doing some case studies about the archiving of a wide variety of assets in newspapers and where / how / how much is available.  If anyone would be willing to have us interview you about this, I've attached the list of questions we go over in the interview.

Thanks,
Nora
--
Nora Paul
Director, SJMC Minnesota Journalism Center

<li> -- You are currently subscribed to
</ul>
newslib as: <a href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</a<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>. To unsubscribe send a blank <br>
email to <a href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</a<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>