Hi everyone,

I just noticed that we don't have an Oct call on our calendar.  Also with the LOC closed, I wasn't sure if we should try to ave one or wait until Nov.  Any thoughts?

We were trying to move forward with 2 projects.  The first on fixity checks and the second on pulling together the open source talks we had been having.
Do you guys want to hold off hang a call until the library opens and perhaps try to move forward with project via e-mail?  Ot have the call?

Karen