Hi everyone,

Due to the govt. shutdown I think we should skip this month's S&P call that was planned for 10/21 and use the time instead to think about things you would like to explore or do as a group in the next year. We've tended to focus on projects but we could also try some other things -- share a current challenge or what we are doing in a certain area, guest speakers on a topic we want to learn about, etc. Or we could try to address something from the NDSA national agenda (the executive summary is attached). This may have been discussed on the September call but I missed it and our wiki with the call notes is currently offline. When we regroup in November (11/18 1:00 ET) we can discuss ideas.

thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library
(617) 495-3724