Hi Everyone,

Our next RDPP meeting is Monday, October 28 from 6:00 to 8:00ish at the Benson Ford Research Center at The Henry Ford in Dearborn.

Agenda:

    * Digital Processing Archivist Brian Wilson discusses digital preservation at The Henry Ford
    * Discuss the results of the survey the workflows symposium survey

        * ( Go here if you are still interested in filling out the survey)
        * Look at feedback from the survey
        * Discuss some details and decide if we should go to the next phase of planning
    *
Discuss future RDPP meeting topics

        * What tools would we like to look at or demo?
        * Metadata for digital collections?
    *
Volunteers to host the next RDPP meeting?     * Tour of the Benson Ford Research Center at The Henry Ford

Directions:

    * See the attached map and follow directions noted for the Benson Ford Research Center
    * Park along Village Road and enter the BFRC lobby via the Plaza at the Village Entrance
    * There will be someone in the Plaza area to help direct everyone

A special thanks to Brian Wilson and the staff at The Henry Ford for hosting this edition of RDPP!

See you there!

Lance Stuchell
Digital Preservation Librarian
Department of Preservation and Conservation
University Library, University of Michigan

Kim Schroeder
Lecturer and Career Advisor
Wayne State University
313 577-9783