Hello all!

I have two graduate students in our Digital Content Management track that I am looking to assign projects for this coming Winter. I have some options for distance projects for them but I thought I would also ask you all if you have projects on-site that our students could work on.  One lives in the Mesa, Arizona area and one is southeast of Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Please contact me if you are in one of those locations and would be interested in a student working on a digital preservation manual for you or researching options, or any other number of projects.  Thanks!

Best,

Kim Schroeder
Lecturer and Career Advisor
Wayne State University