Hi everyone,
The NDSA Content Working Group's web archiving survey is out. Details below and more in my blog post that appeared today:
http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2013/10/archiving-web-content-take-the-2013-ndsa-survey/

We encourage you to fill this out if your organization is doing or planning web archiving, and please spread the word!
-Abbie

Are you or your employer involved in archiving web content? If so, you may be interested in the National Digital Stewardship Alliance's (NDSA) 2nd biannual survey of U.S. organizations that are actively involved or planning to archive web content. The goal of the survey is to better understand the U.S. web archiving landscape: similarities and differences in programmatic approaches, types of content being archived, tools and services being used, access modes being provided, and emerging best practices and challenges.

The aggregate responses will be reported to NDSA members and summary results will be shared publicly, as was the case with the previous survey (see the final report here: http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/working_groups/documents/ndsa_web_archiving_survey_report_2012.pdf).

Any U.S. organization currently engaged in web archiving or in the process of planning a web archive is invited to take the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ndsawebarchiving.

The survey will close on November 30, 2013.

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke