Let's not forget one of Code4Lib's most inclusive practices: it is usually
(always?) possible to "attend" every single Code4Lib presentation virtually
via live streaming video *for free.* Sure, it's not the same as being there
in person, but it's not a bad substitute if you can't travel for whatever
reason -- finances, health, family obligations, not allowed to take time
off work, whatever. So if you can't afford to attend in person, you can
still participate!

Julia