I've used Fuseki a lot and really like it, although configuration for
things like LARQ (full text indexing) historically has been a little
underdocumented (and it can be a little difficult to understand what
component is in charge of what task).

4-Store is super simple to get up and running with, as well, but I haven't
used it in production for anything.

-Ross.