I can secure a meeting space at one of the public library branches, so
really there isn't much "organizing", I would want it to be more in the
style of a 2600 meeting (no real "point" person) so if you could (maybe)
bring some friends, I can bring some and there, we have our selves a
meeting!

*Riley Childs*
*Library Technology Manager at Charlotte United Christian Academy
<http://cucawarriors.com/>*
*Head Programmer/Manager at Open Library Management Projec
<http://openlibman.sf.net/>t <http://openlibman.sourceforge.net/>*
*Cisco Certified Entry Level Technician *

*Phone: +1 (704) 497-2086*
*email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
*email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
*Twitter: @RowdyChildren <http://twitter.com/rowdychildren>*