Thanks for organizing this, Kevin.  I did some initial work a couple
months ago as part of the sponsorship committee.

Rosenfeld Media is sending Tim McGeary a bunch of giveaway books.
  O'Reilly is also offering a free ebook to all attendees, but if you
can convince them to donate physical giveaway books too, that would be
great.

-Shaun

--
Shaun Ellis
User Interface Developer, Digital Initiatives