Roy Tennant wrote:
> Throwing in my two cents on the IIP Image Server. I've been using it on my
> photos web site[0] for a while now and it works great. I was also happy to
> see that there is a version that supports the International Image
> Interoperability Framework (IIIF) API [1], which I was introduced to at DLF
> by Tom Cramer and company. That would make you compliant with the Mirador
> multi-windowing tool that he mentioned. Sounds like a win-win to me.

+1

iipsrv is extremely fast and easy to deploy (a single static fcgi binary).

i've learned now its iiif compliance, and i've just tried the branch
https://github.com/ruven/iipsrv/tree/iiif

works great, even if a bit undocumented, i looked the code to understand
the url:
http://{SERVER}/iipsrv.fcgi?iiif={IMAGE}.tif/full/full/0/native.jpg

but iipsrv serves only jp2 or tiff images.
are you aware of other decoding modules?
https://github.com/ruven/iipsrv/blob/master/README#L181

bye

--
raffaele, @atomotic