Lead Digital Library QA Developer
University of Notre Dame
South Bend

Under the direction of the Co-Director, Digital Initiatives and Scholarship
Program, we are seeking an experienced quality assurance professional to
establish a testing framework for our Digital Repository systems and
coordinate the execution of tests by other technical staff. This position will
focus on defining both manual and automated tests for a wide variety of
systems to support archiving, describing, and sharing digital visual
materials, documents, and research data. These include both back end services
as well as public web interfaces and network clients on top of Fedora Commons
and Solr including: Search Interface Tools; Digital Exhibits; Document, Data,
Image, Audio, and Video viewers, User Workflows, Metadata Management Tools,
Digital Collection Management, and Research Data Visualization Tools.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/10710/