On Nov 19, 2013, at 11:09 AM, Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Eric, if you want to leap into the linked data world in the fastest,
> easiest way possible, then I suggest looking at microdata markup, e.g.
> schema.org. [1] …
>
> [1] http://schema.org

I don’t advocate this as the fastest, easiest way possible because it forces RDF “aggregators” to parse HTML, and thus passes a level of complexity down the processing chain. Expose RDF as RDF, not embedded in another format. I do advocate the inclusion of schema.org mark-up, RDFa, etc. into HTML but rather as a level of refinement. —Eric Morgan