Thanks.

As much as I love arguments about https and comparing notes on various pet-projects, I wish the website was a little more … put together. This list has added about 30-40+ mails per day to my inbox, and I'm only really looking for one bit of information.

I might have written "Hotel reservations will be able to be made after you register (sometime early-mid Janueary 2014)
using the information provided in your registration confirmation."

I'm hard to please. ;)

-JLB