I don't know that anything is really "broken." I just have this, preconceived notion that when you put together any event you'd want to communicate a few things like Where it is going to occur, When it will occur, how/when you may purchase a ticket/register.

For example, I've never gone to a concert that was advertised as: "Mega Guitar Shredders will be at AXE GRIND theater, January 17, 1993!!! Tickets Available: Somehow, somewhere, you can't really miss it."

I mean... I get it… I'm being all high and mighty. Sorry for that. But my institution is VERY competitive when it comes to securing funds/time for this sort of thing, and I'm under some amount of pressure.

To those suggesting "you do it, since your such the big man!" Thank you for the offer, and I didn't know that was how things operated, but in this case I don't think I could have done much to help (since I don't have access to the information). However, it seems like some of you guys DO have that information, and here I am saying "What up?"

-John Blair