On 11/25/13 12:17 PM, Matthew Sherman wrote:
> I am going to reiterate my push to turn this conversation to a discussion
> for funding options for everyone who wants to attend Code4Lib 2014.  I
> think that will be a much better use of our time.

Agreed. Someone mentioned state scholarships that many of us didn't know
about. I think a page on the c4l wiki for scholarship opportunities
could be a win. People could add any that they hear about.

And I wince a bit at mentioning this, but with actual non-profit status,
c4l might be more able to solicit donations. Or perhaps the group could
find a non-profit partner that could help out in that regard?

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net